Armed Immunity Ingredient Panel
Lactoferrin Human Grade
- Lactoferrin is a nutrient classically found in mammalian milk. Lactoferrin displays antiviral activity against both DNA- and RNA-viruses, including rotavirus, respiratory syncytial virus, herpes viruses and HIV.
- Chaga Mushrooms promote the formation of beneficial specialized proteins that regulate the immune system and stimulates white blood cells, which are essential for fighting off harmful bacteria or viruses. As a result, this mushroom could help fight infections - from minor colds to serious illnesses.
- Activate the immune cells, triggering a cascade of immune functionality and allowing your body to produce a complete, effective, and appropriate immune system response.
- Used to boost the immune system.
- Highly bioavailable with potent antioxidants, naturally produced by the body, and shown to support neuron health, liver function, and immune system health.
- Zinc supplement with high bioavailability and great antioxidant potency, offering effective cell protection. Zinc is essential for the development and activation of white blood cells that fight infection.
- Researched for their potential effects on immune system, swelling (inflammation), and viral infections.
- Used therapeutically and nutritionally to improve lung function, brain function and liver detoxification by replenishing glutathione in the body.