Amino Impact BCAA/EAA Ingredient Panel
- Critical for protein synthesis and muscle repair and recovery. This amino acid stimulates protein synthesis, and may be directly associated with muscle growth.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- 3 of the 9 essential amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. BCAA supplementation helps reduce exercise fatigue, enhancing workout performance by helping your body metabolize energy properly while you train. BCAAs play a critical role in muscle recovery and repair post workout, jump-starting muscle protein synthesis.
- Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
- The 9 amino acids that the body does not make and must get through food or supplementation. All of the EAAs must be present in the body to make muscle protein and promote muscle growth, recovery and repair. Using EAA between meals provides an anabolic boost with little to no caloric value